How to use pinterest for your health coaching business my pro pinterest marketing tips
How to use Pinterest for your health coaching business – my pro Pinterest marketing tips
Pinterest is one of the most popular platforms where people are coming actively to search health and wellness tips and ideas. As a health and wellness coach, you know how important is for the people to find the right information on the easiest possible way. They are having specific problem and you can provide them the right solution. As a search engine like Google, Pinterest is the best platform for every health coach to reach new audience and promote its health coaching business. Pinterest is full with active health and wellness communities which are interested to hear from you! But are you there? Here is how to use Pinterest to find new audience and grow your health and wellness coaching business or blog.
1. You can grow your email list using Pinterest marketing techniques – create special pins to link with your lead magnets and landing pages from your site. My pro tip here is to include great pictures and strong “call to action messages” by using keywords in your niche. Tell the people how you can help them and what health solutions are you providing – be specific. Use your personal photos of you on the pins, this will make you recognizable as a coach and the people will be more likely to trust you when you go there with your face. In addition, use stock images to create more pins and test their performance. Create 5 – 10 pins for each of your landing page or lead magnet and use specific problem to resolve in each pin. During the time, you will watch what types of pins and topics are engaging and try to create more like them.
2. You can create direct pins to your health coaching program or courses you are offering. Be specific and short on the pins – encourage people to click to learn more, don’t provide tons of information on your pins (people are lazy to read too much text). To give them a reason to click and check your health course or program, use question-answering form on your pins with short sentences.
3. You can grow your site traffic by adding blog posts. This will improve your Google traffic, but also will add great organic (free) traffic from Pinterest to your site. Pinterest loves blog content! If you are adding regular at least one blog post to your site each week, you can create 5 – 10 pins for that blog post to promote it totally organic on Pinterest. Again, my pro tip is to use popular keywords and strong call to action about each specific health problem you are writing about, directly in the pin as text overall.
4. Don’t create direct product pins for the health products you are selling on your site (or you are affiliate), this will make people to avoid your pins. People are not engaging with direct product pins, they are more likely to engage with blog pins which are informative and detailed about specific problem. This is true because Pinterest is search engine and it is interesting platform because is providing helping solutions! When people are looking for health and wellness help, they will look for information first, not for products. When they are having enough information about you and your health solutions, they will buy.
5. The more pins you are adding, the more traffic they will drive back to your site. You can create the above types of pins – for all your lead magnets to attract new email subscribers directly, for all your coach programs and health courses or to add more traffic from Pinterest to your blog page. My pro tip is to use this strategy: start adding around 10 new pins each week – for example 3 for your lead magnets, 3 for your coach program and 4 for your different blog posts (old and new). There is no limit by adding new pins (Pinterest loves new pins!) but it is not necessary these pins to be linked only to your new content from your site, you can (and should!) create more pins for all your old content regularly.
The most important to remember about Pinterest is that it is “Post now, Gain the traffic later” platform. It requires consistence and patience for at least 6+ months. You will see the traffic growing each month, but the beginning will be hard – the more time your pins are on Pinterest, the more traffic they will drive for even years forward. Don’t give it up, Pinterest is the best platform to gain access to millions of new audiences. Start now to receive faster results J
Since I have helped a lot of health coaches and sites for the last 4 years to use Pinterest as their marketing channel, I know how to help you too! And I know you are busy to create your content and manage your health business. Here is one of my happy clients:
Pinterest takes time and that is why I have a special offer for health and wellness coaching businesses and blogs including this:
Full monthly Pinterest management services starting with personalized strategy report and Pinterest strategy to implement, creating and adding up to 40 monthly custom pins linked to your site and SEO optimized for Pinterest, monthly Pinterest report with the progress, tracking the analytics and a lot more! Let me help you grow your health coaching business while you are doing what you love to do! Price starts from 300 USD, contact me here to receive personal detailed offer just for you! Check our portfolio and feedback from our happy clients!
Need more traffic for your blog? Subscribe here to receive a few ideas for the top free networks to build an audience for your blog and more Pinterest tips!
To understand more about SocialMarketingNest, read our FAQ here.